HERE WE GO! THE SIXTH ANNUAL STREET EATS & BEATS IS HERE!
The food truck phenomenon has swept the nation and has quickly expanded to the Portland Market. In honor of our trendy foodie friends we are hosting an event just for you presented by Jobs In ME! Come enjoy eats from local and visiting food trucks, custom drinks from Tito’s Handmade Vodka, ice cold beer from Gritty McDuff’s, wine, delicious food and great live music. Trying to stay healthy? Keep an eye out for Orange Theory Fitness‘ seal of approval at participating food trucks! Don’t forget to stop by the Lamey Wellehan photobooth to get your free SE&B photo! Enjoy outdor games brought to you by 33 Elmwood.
This is a 21+ event, no children or pets please.
The AAA Northern New England Stage will feature bands Hello Newman & Girls Just Want To Have Fun, so bring your lawn chair or blanket and stay all day!
- This is an Age 21 and over event. No one under 21 will be admitted, NO ONE will be admitted without an ID.
- $10 limited pre-sale for the first 1,000 tickets.
- $12 general admission tickets advance online – This event WILL SELL OUT so don’t wait to purchase!
- Parking is $5 – This lot is not run by us; you MUST pay to park.
- Food and beverages sold inside the event. Be sure to bring plenty of cash and/or a card!
FOOD TRUCKS: more to come!
Cousins Maine Lobster
El Rodeo Go
Farm To Coast Mobile Kitchen
Pinky D’s Poutine
Smokin’ Phil’s Belly Bustin’ BBQ
Tacos Del Seoul
The Poutine Co.
The Whoopie Wagon
Urban Sugar Donuts
The first 1,500 to arrive at the event receive a FREE signature event cup brought to you by Jobs In ME!
What better way to kick off summer than with good food, good beer, good music and good vibes! We can’t wait to see you at Street Eats and Beats!
The Important Stuff:
NO REFUNDS, RAIN OR SHINE EVENT, 21 AND OVER, NO CHILDREN, NO PETS.
This is a 21+ event. – Anyone under age of 21 is not permitted. You will be ID’d at the door. Leave the kids at home and come have some adult fun!
- Please no pets with the exception of licensed service animals.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Your ticket is Non-Refundable.
- Parking is $5 – This lot is not ran by us, you must pay to park.
- You are allowed to bring in small lawn chairs or blankets!
- Not Allowed: No Backpacks, large bags, carts/carriers, coolers or weapons.
- We expect fun to be had!
**Interested in becoming a Vendor?
Please Call: 207-321-4246 OR Email: [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsors!