Gather your friends and meet us at the farm!
You’re invited to a Barn Supper at Turner Farm with authors, Maura McEvoy, Basha Burwell and Kathleen Hackett to celebrate the release of their new book The Maine House.
At Turner Farm our menu rotates throughout the season to feature the freshest farm produce, local meats, homemade bread and sweet delights. Dinner is accompanied by creative cocktails, fine wines, and locally brewed beer.
Throughout the evening you’ll have a chance to hear stories and ask questions while enjoying a real Maine experience.
Important information about arrival to the Farm:
– On Thursday :Round-trip boat transportation from Rockland is available on the Equinox. A charter boat that arrives right at our wharf and returns to the mainland the same evening. Please choose this ticket add-on if you are coming from Rockland. More details are located below in the FAQ.
– On Friday: Round-trip boat transportation from Stonington is available with Buxton Boats. A charter boat that arrives right at our wharf and returns to the mainland the same evening. Please choose this ticket add-on if you are coming from Stonington. More details are located below in the FAQ.
– If boat transportation is sold-out, please call us and we’ll do our best to help.
– If you are planning your own arrival to North Haven, please let us know if you plan to use our wharf, or if you need a ride from another part of North Haven Island.
– If you are interested in staying overnight on the island, please reach out to our friends at Nebo Lodge to inquire about room availability. nebolodge.com or (207) 867-2007
Please note that the Maine State Ferry does not return to Rockland until the following morning.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Please let us know before your arrival about any allergies or dietary restrictions. Our email is [email protected] Our chef will work to accommodate your needs. Our dinners are served family style with many options to satisfy an array of tastes.
Is there an age limit? Can I bring my kids?
There are no age limits on attendance. We offer a discounted ticket for guests under 21 and for children. Please email us to arrange these tickets. Guests under 21 will not be served alcohol per Maine State law.
What are my transport and parking options?
From Rockland on Thursday: Our charter boat, the Equinox, leaves from Journey’s End Marina in Rockland at 4 p.m. and returns by 9 p.m. The captain recommends arriving 30 minutes early to ensure everyone is ready to go on time. Please purchase a ticket that includes transportation.
From Stonington on Friday: Buxton Boats leaves from Burnt Cove in West Stonington at 4:15 p.m. and returns by 9 p.m. The captain recommends arriving 30 minutes early to ensure everyone is ready to go on time. Please purchase a ticket that includes transportation.
From Downtown North Haven: If you are coming from Vinalhaven or are staying at Nebo and need a ride from downtown, please let us know. We will arrange bus transportation to the farm and back.
By vehicle: If you have your own vehicle on the island, there is plenty of parking near the barn.
By private vessel: If you plan to use the Turner Farm wharf, please give us a heads up, so that we can coordinate everyone’s arrival. If you will be using a mooring in town or in Pulpit Harbor and need a ride to the farm, let us know.
Do I need a printed ticket?
No printed ticket is needed.
What is the refund policy?
We understand that plans change. Refunds are available up to 7 days before the event. Refunds will be made by the same payment method used to purchase the tickets.
Who do I contact for additional questions?
Email us at [email protected]