The Odd Duck FSE located in Brunswick, Maine is in search of an Executive Chef to maintain its excellent standard for creative, inspired and locally sourced food.
Experience Preferred with Competitive Wage to start.
- Regularly develop new menus and set item pricing at appropriate margins,
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment in accordance with company standards and health code regulations,
- Hire, train, and supervise all kitchen personnel,
- Stay current on restaurant industry trends,
- Identify new culinary techniques and presentations,
- Assist and manage kitchen staff,
- Able to multitask on the line as well as expedite set menus,
- Able to effectively communicate with staff and management,
- Purchase food and supplies from vendors approved by the company,
- Monitor food and supply inventory and costs.
FT - PT
About Your Business
Our Mission is to create a farm to table restaurant, forming partnerships with local farmers, fishermen and foragers to promote the diversity of cultures and cuisine. Good food is good food.