SEASONAL LEAD LINE COOK (with opportunity for year-round employment)
Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen
Hourly pay rate is based on level of experience and what we feel you bring to the table.
About Your Business
We are seeking an innovative, positive and efficient leader in our kitchen. Commercial Kitchen and people management experience are required. Pay is competitive and based on experience and job skills.
Willingness to work early mornings (5:30/6:00am) is a requirement for this breakfast/lunch business. This position has the potential to start as early as April 1st, and ends in late October with year round work as a possibility. Ideal applicants are detail-oriented, well organized, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and find enjoyment in leading and inspiring others.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Food ordering, organization and inventory.
• Contributing ideas to enhance our health focused menu.
• Pricing menus items responsibly and thoroughly.
• Leading and working on the line to create consistent,
high quality dishes in a timely manner.
• Training and monitoring team members on systems, consistency and presentation standards.
• Leading by example to bring a positive attitude and work ethic each day.
• Maintaining kitchen equipment and setting standards for a clean and well organized production space.
Serve Safe Certification, the ability to work well with others and to always seek solutions in any situation are a must to being a viable candidate for this position.
What makes work at Thrive so great? At Thrive, we are fair and kind employers who promote healthy living and a positive team-oriented work environment. There is room for growth within our company, we offer competitive pay, and we have an excellent return rate for staff. Working at Thrive is a great way to make money and have fun at a fast paced job that delivers exceptional customer service and nutritious fresh food to the healthy adventurers of Mount Desert Island.
To apply, please send your resume (including work and personal references) to our hiring team at [email protected]