Top Grilling Tips From The Real Show BBQ! + Smoked Maine Lobster!
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again! Instagram really has some of the best food content out there! ? Just the other morning I was scrolling Instagram and came across Scott Bailey’s post about Smoking Maine Lobsters That he got from The Fisherman’s Net in Gray, Maine! I’ve been a Mainer my whole life and I had NO idea that you could smoke a lobster… Check out the video at the bottom of this story. Download The Chefs Of Maine App To Find The Best Maine Restaurants & Breweries + Read Top Stories Like This! DOWNLOAD HERE
We Asked Scott For His Best Tips For The Best Smoking Experience. These Are His Tips
- Be sure to clean your grill grates before you begin.
- Allow the meat to sit outside the refrigerator for some time.
Never place really cold meat in the smoker.
- Use Wood Chips, Chunks, BBQ Pellets, and/or Charcoal.
- Low and slow is great. But don’t be scared to go hot and fast.
- Add a Water Pan.
- Make sure that you have a light white smoke before adding the meat to the smoker.
- Airflow is important.
- Don’t Wander Off Too Far.
- Mist Your Food with water, Apple juice, or broth.
- Don’t Worry If It Gets Dark. That is the bark setting. Which is a great flavor.
- Fat side down for brisket. Fat side up for a pork butt.